While Daddy parked we enjoyed the sounds of the T*S*U band. They are so awesome and everyone was dancing along!

A photographer with the Assoc*iated Press came by and asked if he could take her picture and of course I snapped a shot of him doing it. Later I checked and his pic of her was on the A*P wire : )

It was so great watching them play. At one point Daddy said "this is what I dreamed of back when I bought 4 seats" : )

We literally chased down the cheerleaders and it was clear they did NOT have time to stop for a pic but one girl did come running back and got her pic with Annslee (turns out she is the squad captain) Annslee has asked me over and over since "do you think she thought I was a REAL cheerleader??" LOL

Inside the stadium~ Coby's first time : )

The best view in the house!

Ok..Annslee is smiling

and now Coby is

I have no idea what she saw but apparently she didn't like it LOL

She did love seeing TRac on the screen and finding him on the field

During the National An*them members of the 101 st Air*borne parachutted in : )

This hat didn't last long~ apparently he didn't like it~ just check out the look I am getting

He did think the gloves were funny

My beautiful REAL cheerleader!






13 comments:
Great pictures! They look adorable all decked out in their team wear!
That was very nice of that cheerleader to come back for a picture. It is a great shot!
Smiles! :o)
Nikki
WOW! This is SO up our family's ally! We love sports like this. The kids are ADORABLE decked out in the Titans gear! And Annslee certainly looks like a REAL cheerleader to me!! What a hunny! :) I love the photo you got of the assoc.press man taking her picture...so cool!
Hugs,
Tanya
Super cute pics :) Love that the Titans finally pulled a win! The kiddos look absolutely precious decked out in their gear!
The kids look great in their Titan gear. I think you have the cutest cheerleader!
Great pictures, Laura. The kids are so cute together! Love your family!
Love the pictures! And Mark's comment too.
Just checked the AP site... Wow, Annslee is out there with all the big names!
We had a win too - FINALLY. However, Todd gave up his tickets this year.... he was not as forward thinking as Mark when he bought his 2 PSLs 15 years ago!
Loved the halloween costumes in the last post. And these are great pictures too...and I won't say a word about the Colt's...
Love to your annslee and coby!!!!!
So cute.....can't you just imagine by fast forwarding a few years....that will be Anslee on the field...cheering away...cute as ever!! :):)
I’d throw a stone, but being a Saints fan we’ve learned to keep our mouths shut until the end of the season! Cute outfits and looks like it was a beautiful day for a football game.
Oh, what a memory! And thank goodness they finally won a game. Love the picture of Annslee not liking something she saw... WHAT an expression. Heh.
Your little cheerleader is too cute for words!
Your pictures show what a great time the kids were having. And that's so sweet that the day was your hubby's dream come true.
Oh, your kids are just so cute! Annslee makes a beautiful cheerleader all decked out in her necklace and earrings. That girl will go places!! Just the fact that the head cheerleader made time for her and that the AP took her picture says a lot about her personality. I love the picture of Coby unhappy in his new hat. Kids are funny.
(I think the first picture of Annslee and Coby is Christmas card material!)
Post a Comment