His face cracks me up~ what he must be thinking!

He went so far as to push her away~ which she thought was funny!

I guess he finally realized it was just his NaNa and I had a camera out so it was time to say cheese


Later he got the real treat of getting to go into her room (he is never allowed as she has "little fings" and he puts them in his mouth). He was on cloud 9 in there and pointed at everything~ especially her tree-so we will put his up tonight : )






8 comments:
I'm the first to post a comment. That never happens! Laura, they are SO SO SO cute. Cody has just flourished and thrived with all your love. Give Annslee a kiss on her boo-boo! Happy holidays to you, Mark, Cody and Annslee.
OK, I am laughing so hard! That first pictures cracks me up!!! And then he's pushing her away... sibling love, at it's finest!!!!!!!
Oh I can just imagine his level of happiness when he was allowed into her room with ALL her 'fings'!
There is NEVER a dull moment in her life!!!!
Lots of love to Miss A as she heals!
Ooops.. a few typos - that happens when I'm rushing to be one of the first to comment!
...never a dull moment in YOUR life! But - her life, his life, Mark's life - applies too!
Ah, the ultimate treat, being granted entry into Big Sis' haven!
:)
LOVE these pics....its not at all to imagine captions for each one! They tell the whole story!
BUT how do you get them BOTH to look & smile....at the same time???? I bow to your greatness. :)
Happy Turkey Day!
I am sittinghear laughing out loud at that photo...the look on Coby's face is just PRICELESS!!!!
Sounds like things are getting back to normal around your place!
Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!!
(I'm sitting here keeping my fingers crossed that Kiara will get better by Thursday...sigh...)
So sweet.....I wonder what he really was thinking? I love it!!!
That picture of Coby is priceless! Glad Annslee is feeling better.
Carli is not allowed in AnLi's room - mostly because she posted a sign on her door (LOL) but it's such delight when she's invited in. I can just imagine is happiness.
I would love to be in Coby's head to see what he was thinking, you can see he was not really sure what was wrong with his NaNa:).
They are both so stinkin cute!! And to be allowed in big sister's room is a real treat since she has "little fings". Happy Thanksgiving, please give them hugs for me.
Post a Comment