Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Tit@ns Game with Mia

On Sunday we went to the Tit@ns game with Jenny, Adrian and Mia and Annslee was THRILLED to have a friend at the game. She was literally squealing with excitement as we got off the interstate saying "yay, Mia !" : )

DSCN0342

Daddy was such a good sport taking Coby on the big slide

DSCN0351

Annslee also loved doing the football toss and would give a thumbs up each time before she started.

DSCN0339

The girls of course got their faces painted!

DSCN0345

STYX did the National Anthem~ what a treat : )

DSCN0366

Coby was really into all the action around him

DSCN0369

As usual Annslee took the time to do hair~ she loves doing this and it cracks me up

DSCN0372

We were walking to get fries and a lady asked if she could take Annslee's pic (honestly I think that is pretty weird but she was a grandma and kept going on and on about how cute A was) anyway, I thought I would take the opportunity to take my own pic of my beautiful cheerleader : )

DSCN0379

Coby was busy being his wild self and trying to escape from our seats (good thing he is so cute!)

DSCN0394

Annslee took a little time to rest

DSCN0375

then T~Rac showed up on the field in a crazy outfit and she was so excited!!!

Titans Game Nov 091

Coby was definitely feeling the need to nap~ I rarely capture those two fingers in his mouth so I am glad I got this one

DSCN0393

Sometimes it is best to get a very up close view of the cheerleaders (she is actually taking a picture of them)

DSCN0399

Our family pic

DSCN0377

Like I said in my earlier post he was asleep soon after that picture (hence his grumpy face in the family pic LOL)

DSCN0383

Apparently the funniest thing in the world is stripping T~Rac

Titans Game Nov 09

Yep, a racoon sans clothing is really hillarious~~LOL

DSCN0391

A nap works wonders~ my new fav pic of my handsome boys!

DSCN0396

8 comments:

Kim said...

Great photos.. looks like you had a WONDERFUL day..
hugs..
have a great week....

Missy said...

Very, very sweet! These are all great pics! Glad to see you guys had such a nice time. Go Titans!

Beth said...

I agree, that's a great picture of Coby and Daddy. All the pictures are good. It looks like so much fun!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Love all the pictures!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Love the pics, especially the one of Coby with his daddy.

Lauren's Nana said...

Such a beautiful family, all the pictures are great!

Stacie said...

Great pictures....looks like a great day !!

Michelle R Photography said...

OK, seriously, Annslee makes the cutest faces. She is so animated. I love it!! And that little Coby... awwwwwww, so sweet. Glad you had a great day for a game!

 
Site Meter