I know I am biased but aren't these the cutest cousins!


Coby enjoyed the trains but then was asked if he wanted to see Santa~ he is clearly saying NOOOOOO..but mommy didn't listen : )

Gotta love that Santa smiles through it all. Last year he didn't cry but made up for it this time.


Annslee jumped up for her shot with Coby before we rescued him

Santa offered her a candy cane but she doesn't like them so she clearly didn't want one



After Santa we headed to the hotel to check out the lights and trees.

Group shot attempts were plentiful but not successful

He was constantly jumping out of the shot ~ good thing he has that winning smile


There was a wall that changed colors and the girls loved it

Annslee's fav animal so she asked me to take a picture for her

NaNa wasn't around so he had the buttons all to himself

My favorite part is the outdoor Nativity with the Christmas story being played. Annslee wanted me to show her the three kings because that was her line in the Christmas program at church.

On the run again~ checking to see who is on the chase!

Singing-telling the story




Everyone gets a ride on the shoulders of course!


We had a great time. Sorry it is so picture heavy but I just couldn't pick only a few I liked LOL






16 comments:
What a fun trip. I really like the one of Coby when he's saying 'no' to sitting on Santa's lap. :)
I am so mean bc I LOVE COBY ON SANTAS LAP!!!!! but those tears break my heart and remind me of a little someone in my household!!!!
What a FUN, FUN time!! I LOVE all of those ginormous exibits... talk about spreading some holiday cheer...one can't help but smile when you look at those!! :) LOVE all of the photos, too... your children are as beautiful as ever...even with Coby crying on Santa's lap! ;)
Take care and Have a Mery Christmas!!
Blessings and Hugs,
~ Tanya
Looks like fun! Love the Santa pics- I haven't posted Aiden's yet but he and Coby felt the same way about Santa this year!
Love all the pictures! I was laughing when I saw the picture of Coby saying 'Nooooooooooo' about sitting on Santa's lap. I remember Josie doing the same thing at that age and, just like you, I didn't listen - LOL! These pictures will be priceless some day (actually I suppose they are already priceless)!
The cousins look so cute together!
with every picture, I was thinking to myself "no, THIS one's my favourite.....no, this one....no, this one...." GREAT pics! They are all my favourites!
Great pictures, even the traumatized Coby ones, just kidding:). He really does have that winning smile that I am sure is very hard to say no to.
The hotel is beautiful, we loved it there when we visited too.
Merry Christmas hugs to all.
Oh, I loved all the pictures! What a fun outing. The kids looked so adorable.
Such cute pics--love Coby's outfit. The ones of Coby with Santa crack me up. Tyler didn't cry but was NOT happy and kept trying to touch Santa's beard.
Cute pictures, Santa was a trooper. Beautiful decorations. I loved visiting the Opryland Hotel and it wasn't even Christmas when we were there.
The kids are so precious and I love all the photos.... It looks like the cousins had a great time together:)
Seeing Coby crying in Santa's lap reminded me of our visit last year..... Luckily this year Santa is no longer scary according to Sarah!!
Happy Holidays!
xo,
Lisa
Wow! Your Christmas photos are just gorgeous!
Awww! Bailey thought this was him crying on Sant's lap ...lol
Great pictures!
Always always I love the pictures of your children and this post is certainly no different BUT the tenth picture of your precious daughter looking at the tree and lights.....it took my breath away!!!!!!!
Love and blessings, Kristy
What a wonderful trip!!! The photos are all so gorgeous.
Coby's are just tooo funny!
Post a Comment