Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 01, 2010

Alive and Kicking

OK..I know...I am a slacker. Anyone still reading?? All I hear is crickets : ) Sorry everyone, Fac*ebook is just so much easier to load pictures on and so I have been neglecting the blog. I need to catch up and I will (Coby's birthday, my birthday, etc...) For now I will just load up a TON of snow pictures to tide you over (this is mainly for my mother-in-law who couldn't believe it has been so long~ here you go Gigi!! and for Colleen who I don't think is on FB) I will warn you I took a lot of pictures because we rarely get snow~

Saturday~

We bundled up bright and early to go enjoy the snow

DSC_0814


We got 4 inches which is big for us and they hit the ground running!

DSC_0818

DSC_0824

DSC_0817

Daddy got some disks to ride on and Coby looked unsure but laughed some and did it a few more times then said "all done"

DSC_0825

102_0423

Annslee did it again and again!

2010-01-31

2010-01-30

Sunday~

Riding with Daddy was a little better

DSC_0857

Mommy took a turn with Annslee

DSC_0863

2010-01-311

I tied a jump rope to his and he loved being pulled around~ here he is trying to hand me the handle to pull

DSC_0882

Going on her belly made her even faster!

DSC_0892

She looks so little in this one to me : )

DSC_0890

Coby decided to help Daddy shovel snow

DSC_0897

DSC_0898

In the meantime Annslee started a snowball fight with the neighbors : )

DSC_0899

We had enough snow for a snowman (princess) and so they got started on the head

DSC_0875

2010-01-312

DSC_0877

Monday~

We headed back out for 2 more hours of fun before it melted

DSC_2552-1


My body will regret pulling 68 pounds around but the laughter was worth it!

102_0445

2010-02-01

What is in here Mommy?

peeking

2010-02-011

DSC_2566-1

We definitely enjoyed the snow and are hopeful for more this winter!!

18 comments:

Lisa said...

I love all the pictures. The snow is so pretty and looks like you all had a great time playing. I wish we would get some snow and have a FUN day.

Missy said...

Even though I have seen all of these on FB, I just had to leave a comment. I miss seeing you blog. Get on it, little lady :) The pics are PRECIOUS and we are sad we couldn't make it over there :(

Yes, we wouldn't miss the recital for the world!!!

Colleen said...

That is hilarious that I am pretty much the last person on earth who is not on Facebook. I suppose I should just buck up and get on, but I hear it's very addicting and I have little self control. LOL! Thank you for the update. The pictures in the snow are fabulous. Looks like both kids (and mommy and daddy) really had fun. I am also jealous beyond words, as it looks like we won't be getting any snow at all this winter. Boo.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Whoa! It has been a while since you posted here!!! I always love your pictures - where ever they are posted (funny, I like posting on Blogger better than FB).

LOVE the snowprincess!!!!!!!!!!

Rydley said...

You guys made a great snowman!! Glad they're enjoying all the snow!

Courtney said...

Love all the great snow pictures. Colby is so cute!

Lisa said...

Oh, these photos are glorious!

What a grand snow day(s) you all had!

I'm not on FB either, so these were fresh for me too!! :)

Lindy said...

So glad your back! Love Coby's "no hands" snow suit and his "all done."

Karen said...

Precious pictures!! Glad you're posting again. I'm not on FB so this is how I keep up with a fellow Feb Lovebug:-)

GGAdventures said...

Looks like a ton of fun! The snow princess is great! You can have our snow if you want some more. :)

I'm behind on blogging also. Haven't even posted Christmas yet. :(

Patricia said...

Missed you!!!
LOVE these photos!! SO funny...you guys are down south & have had more snow than we have up here! We are STILL waiting to go sledding!

Those are some great snowprincess & snowman!!

(Thanks for your recent comment too, I really appreciated it!)

Kim said...

Sure looks like everyone is enjoying the snow. Love the snow "princess". Cute photos!

Alyson and Ford said...

So much fun!! (did he put mittens back on??)
Yes, FB is so much easier! But the Blog is all about our photo album and making it into a yearly book. Blogs seem to lend better to "journal-ing", I think.

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Sandra & Steve said...

Yes, still reading, welcome back. LOVE the pictures, the kids look so happy playing in the snow.

Anne said...

I'm still checking in! Love all the pics!!

Terry said...

I've been an absent blogger myself, but time slips by. I "kinda" have a FB page, but don't visit often. I know I should. FB sends me emails telling me to update the profile, and friends have offered to take my picture. That's pretty bad huh? I didn't know that many families (moms) were on Facebook. Maybe you could email me some tips, it could be fun!

Your pictures are great! I love seeing them. We've had about 3 FEET of snow lately, so I can ship you some if you need more! LOL
Wouldn't you know it, the sled broke, the shovel handle broke and there aren't any replacements to be found in the area.

Can't wait to see more pictures!
Happy Snow!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! FB has taken me away from blogging as much too. Or reading blogs. Your little Colby reminds me so much of my boy, so I have you on reader and just love to see what you guys are up to.

Carolyn said...

Great snow pics!

 
Site Meter