I just LOVE that photo of Annslee!! I laughed because she & Kiara have the SAME LENGTH hair now!! Great team photo too...go DAD! ;)
MAN she is looking so old! She is so stinking cute!
omgosh just look at her! so darn adorable.
Love those sweet pics!!! She looks like such a big girl...time slooowww down!!! Love and miss you guys!
Great pictures! she is getting so big. Looks like she loves playing soccer! so cute.
Aw, she looks so grown-up! (And we love Upward!)
My goodness, when did Annslee's hair get so long? She's just gorgeous!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I just LOVE that photo of Annslee!! I laughed because she & Kiara have the SAME LENGTH hair now!! Great team photo too...go DAD! ;)
MAN she is looking so old! She is so stinking cute!
omgosh just look at her! so darn adorable.
Love those sweet pics!!! She looks like such a big girl...time slooowww down!!! Love and miss you guys!
Great pictures! she is getting so big. Looks like she loves playing soccer! so cute.
Aw, she looks so grown-up! (And we love Upward!)
My goodness, when did Annslee's hair get so long? She's just gorgeous!
Post a Comment