I don't want to give up the blog~ I REALLY don't. I love having it as a scrapbook and all that but I am not loving how I have to download pics to it. I just added these from my desktop and used the largest blogger has but I don't like them this small. The collages are especially bad this way. I LOVE how they look on fli*ckr and wish there was an easy way to get them from there to here in the medium size. Does anyone know??
Anyway, here are some random shots from the last few weeks : )
Annslee joined a local D@isy troop and she is so excited about it.

Gigi came to visit and Coby finally warmed up to her and it was so sweet to watch. He is nothing like his sister and prefers to just hang out with the three of us but once he warms up to others he is such a lovey : )
While they read Annslee played on Daddy's blackberry....oh no... is she already a pre-teen!!
One of the reasons Gigi was in town was for A's dance recital : )

The STAR with her Gigi

Here she is with her flowers and her sweet fan!

She danced her heart out then promptly fell asleep on the way home
We have been in the pool A LOT!!
We've enjoyed time with family and friends
My handsome boy!!

*I hope you are all enjoying your summer!!!! *
13 comments:
you have adorable kids. THANK YOU FOR POSTING. She looks so grown up in her dance costume!!!
I hope you keep blogging!! You should try Windows Live Writer. I love it. It's fantastic to use when you post lots of pics.
It's pretty easy to get your pics from flicker to blogspot in the size you want. From your flicker acct go to the "all sizes" tab on the picture you want. Then highlight the HTML code (box 1) and copy it. Open up your blogger post and go to the "edit HTML" tab and paste the code from flicker where you want the pic to go. Once you flip back to the "compose" tab the pic will be there. I don't know a way of doing a bunch of pics at once, but I bet it's doable.
Don't give up your blog!!!!
Great photos, as always! And I had to laugh at A & the blackberry...that pose is seen at our house WAAAAAY too often!!! loL!
Our summer hasn't even started yet! Kiara is in school until MONDAY!!!! the bitter, bitter end! ;)
Great pics. It looks like you are keeping busy this summer. Love her dance costume. Colby is getting so big.
Windows Live Writer (a free program) has saved my life! I can't believe I ever used to do the Flickr photo dance (I swear sometimes I had to click back and forth and then into various Flickr photos 40 times for one post). With Windows Live Writer, you write your post offline, drag and drop any pictures you want into the post and hit publish. Click on your first picture, by the way, go into advanced and choose your sizes and style then click "make default" at the very bottom and all subsequent pictures that you drag and drop into any post will be the correct size. I'm probably not explaining it well.
Super summer update! Love seeing and reading about Annslee and Coby. Your kids are so darn cute; it would just be mean to stop blogging. ;)
I love your pictures. I miss everyone blogging...yes, even though I don't do it! I'm not a big fan of facebook...so hand in there with blogging!!!
I love seeing pictures of your adorable ones, and you guys too!
I see I'm not the only one slacking on the blog lately. hee hee! Same as you - going back and forth between Flickr is a royal pain
But don't stop blogging! I love seeing the updates (even tho I see them on FB first) and watching your beautiful kids grow!
oh i am missing you of late! lovely photos, and i can help you with flick*. wait, i see tracy gave you the instructions. when you click on "all sizes" it will give you small, med, large, original. medium is what i always use. what's nice about cutting and pasting into your html is that you can more easily rearrange them if you need to. i don't like doing photos any other way now!
Love the sleeping picture of your little girl. Too cute!
Miss your blog :( Hope your family is doing well and enjoying summer.
keep on blogging, it might be few and far between, but you will be glad you did when you look back on it.:)
Your kids could not get any cuter! I love them!
Post a Comment