Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Anticipation...a year later

For those of you who didn't know me then or those who have forgotten I thought I would add an entry from my journal on my babyjellybeans site from August 31, 2005...really brings back some memories! There was so much anticipation and worry. My friend Jenny (Mia's Mama) and I talked daily, sometimes hourly for a week and tried to determine when the call would come and if we would make the cut off. My stomach still kind of does flips when referrals are near : )

Any day now... August 31, 2005

So it looks like tomorrow could be the day!!! I really hope so because CHI doesn't email a photo so if we don't get the call until Friday we will have to wait over the long Labor Day weekend to see your sweet face. Sleep well little one..we are coming soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't that an INTENSE week! Just think we might be able to relive that same feeling in, let's say, 3 years!!! Just kidding, I'm hoping more like 1 year! I'm working like a madwoman trying to paperchase again. Debbie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending the pictures.. She is so cute and growing up quickly...Logan and Mari speak of her often, and we all think of you all and her. It will be good to see you again. Love Anne

 
Site Meter