It seems most people have the tradition of taking a picture each year of their child holding their referral photo. Well, as you can tell from the first picture Annslee wasn't really thrilled with this idea. It took some coaxing but she soon agreed that it had to be done so she may as well enjoy it. Actually she looks most like her referral photo in the first attempt..not a smile in sight! The photo she is holding was taken when she was 6 months old. Wow, she has definitely changed a lot but she is still as beautiful as the first time we saw her.


Who is this cute girl? Oh, it's me!!


Hey, this is kind of fun..I am quite a ham after all


Mama move..I am trying to watch the football game!
3 comments:
Love it Laura! Annslee is such a cutie. I am also glad we went through this together as Lovebugs. Now if I could just get you back to chat some night....;-)
Becky
Happy Anniversary. I am a Lovebug to. I was one of the Feb.28 people.
Annslee is a doll.
Denna
Annslee, I think you did a wonderful job of showing us your referral... you've grown even more beautiful!
Julie
Post a Comment