This past weekend was a busy one for our favorite little fan. On Saturday she was sporting her UT jersey for all to see. Then on Sunday she was there to see the Titans open their season. She spent most of the UT game walking around waving at people or playing a golf game that was there. At the Titans game it was hot and nap time but she was a real trooper. She cheered and generally entertained everyone.








6 comments:
I love the pics but I think she needs to be in KY Blue! LOL!!
Becky
Oh my she is absolutely breathtaking in that outfit! She can wear ANY colour!!! Love Lolly xxxx
These are so cute--I can't get over how long her hair is now, it's growing out fast!!
She definitely looks GREAT in orange!!! Love the photos!! She is growing up
so much!!
What a beauty!!
Annslee is just beautiful in any color, but orange, and any variation of it, is beautiful on her! My favorite color too.
Okay so now Michelle has convinced me that JiaLi needs to get a Patriots Cheerleader outfit... Jenise had one a long time ago that her Godfather gave her. I guess it is time for JiaLi to wear the colors :-). As for Edward, he insists that he has "a lot of girlfriends now" after the weekend. I am not sure he will be able to choose but if he does, we can pick Annslee they can live in DC or someplace like that, halfway between. We can all meet in the middle :-). Funny how good the kids look in colors that make the rest of us look quite sickly... Orange looks great on JiaLi too and this lime green color that "looks good on her" but not on anyone else :-).
All the best from up North :-)
Post a Comment