Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Lions & Tigers & Bears..oh MY..

Well, we did see tigers at least. We spent the morning at the Zoo with our friends Tracy and Amelia. It had been way too long since we had gotten the girls together and it was amazing to see how much Amelia had grown. They are of course both beautiful girls and they loved the zoo. The last time I took Annslee she really didn't seem to enjoy it much but today was different. I think it is because we have been looking in books at the animals and so she recognized a few. She and Amelia were so cute running around (Annslee has a scraped knee to show for it) and they really seemed to enjoy having each other around. Can't wait to get them together again soon!
Sitting pretty in some really cool chairs
Making a fish face at the fish!





We had to say goodbye
I fell asleep on the way home dreaming of my fun day at the Zoo

1 comment:

Becky said...

How sweet!!! Love the picture of them kissing goodbye.

Becky

 
Site Meter