Today we went to Honeysuckle Farms with the cousins. We had a great time and the weather was beautiful. They had all sorts of animals to pet and feed, a hayride, cornmaze and a huge slide. We didn't go last year as we were still waiting on our travel approval to go bring Annslee home. What a difference a year makes. This year we were chasing after her as she excitedly ran from one thing to another. It is still so hard to believe there was actually a time when we didn't have her in our lives.



I rode on Dada's shoulders through part of the corn maze..but then I had to get down and walk to figure it out myself.

The goats loved being fed and I loved feeding them!
Riding the barrel train was lots of fun..squeals of delight could be heard each turn.

It was a great day and we can't wait to do it again next year. Of course we may be taking two kids by then!
4 comments:
Wow!! She has grown sooo much. She get's prettier each time I check the website. You all look to be having a lot of fun. Isn't having a child or children the greatest thing that you can ever have?? Conner turns 9 today and it seems like yesterday when he was Annslee's age!! Glad to know you are all doing well.
Take Care...Kelly Sullivan
Hey guys
who is having more fun you guys or Annslee? Isn't it great to be able to do things like a kid again!! You all look to be having so much fun Annslee looks so happy, it is amazing how much they have changed from China to now... I will never be able to get over the difference.
All the best, hugs and kisses,
Joe and Michelle
and clan
Anslee looks like she's having sooo much fun! You and Mark are a natural at this parenting thing . Annslee is so loved..I can tell.
Yes, I need to make time to go out there and meet her soon.
I will keep you guys in my thoughts
What a cutie! She looks older even since Myrlte Beach. I think she's lost some of her cheeks! She's starting to change from a baby into a little girl! I love the pictures of the petting zoo, corn maze, etc. I can't wait to do those things with Paige! Little girls are so fun!!!
Love to you all-Jill
Post a Comment