
We had to light the candle three times and I think she would have kept blowing it out all day..she kept doing the "more" sign!
Cake, ice cream and juice..what more can a girl hope for??
There were 14 kids here and 12 adults and still we (adults) seemed terribly outnumbered!
Opening gifts was kind of fun but she really seemed to enjoy just playing with the tissue paper. She also had a blast playing "pin the bone on the doggy" and I think it may be hanging in our living room for a while.

I think she really just enjoyed having all the kids here. She did spend a lot of time outside showing everyone Sasha and Gabby (the inspiration for the party). She also received a delivery during the party.. a balloon bouquet from Lily and she really thought she was something when the delivery man handed it to her.
It really is amazing the difference a year makes. This time last year we were spending her birthday just wishing she was with us. We were a full three weeks away from holding her and it seemed like an eternity. Today we had her with us and were so happy to hear her squealing as she ran through the house.











8 comments:
Sounds like she had a wonderful birthday! Happy 2nd Annslee!!!
Hugs,
Becky and the girls
Good to see you survived. Annslee looked like she had a great time. Love the cake.
Happy Birthday Annslee!
Looks like you had a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday Annslee!! We were so excited to see your birthday party pictures--Looked like so much fun!!
See you soon!!
Happy birthday again!!
Danny, Jenise, Joseph, Edward, JiaLi and Joe and Michelle
What a fun party! That cake is amazing and it looks like Annslee had a blast!
We had a great time at your party! I just wanted to say I think your picture of her with the cake and juice box is PERFECT! I'm glad you got so many great pictures.
Tracy
Looks like such a fun party! Happy Birthday Annslee! Mark is a great father. Jeff would have said 'Seeya, take lots of pics' and headed to the game! LOL
Happy Birthday, Annslee! Looks like a fun time was had by all!
Andrea
Post a Comment