Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 23, 2006

Then and Now

Last year on Annslee's birthday we were anxiously awaiting travel. We knew we would be holding her in three weeks but it was so hard missing her first birthday. We had already missed so many "firsts" and this one was particularly difficult. My friends at work had a birthday party for her (shower) and so she had her first birthday cake but Mama had to blow out the candles. Of course as you saw from the earlier post this year she had that thrill herself! We also went to dinner that night with Mia's Mom and Dad to help us celebrate. They fully understood the pain of waiting as they were two weeks from going to China to meet their daughter. Dada and I had a birthday cake there for her as well and made our wishes for her. Of course it was obvious what we were wishing for.


Posted by Picasa


We decided to continue the tradition of dinner on Annslee's birthday but this year the girls were there with us. It was definitely louder but also much more fun!
Posted by Picasa

Please no comments on how much more run down we look after a year of chasing a toddler!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her birthday pictures were great!!! Thank you for sharing them so quickly. Wish we could have been there to add to the confusion with our puppy. Annslee would love Zoe!! Wish I thought of sending the balloons...a great idea!! Sending a love of love and kisses to her. Love to her parents too. Gigi

Anonymous said...

I WANT THAT CAKE!!!! YUMMY
LOVE MOLLY LI XIN XXXXX RAIOLA XXXX

Jo said...

Both girls are very cute. I can't wait until I get the run down look myself......

Ange said...

Your girls are really cute! I can't even picture yet what it will be like to have those celebratory moments!

Rachel said...

You don't look rundown...you look HAPPY! :) You'll look rundown when you get that 2nd one home...ha ha ha! :)

Sue said...

Happy belated Birthday! What a great tradition to have both families and their two little sweet peas celebrate together.

 
Site Meter