This was Florida/Vandy weekend so Linda and Ropen came to town! It was so great seeing them and getting to spend time with them. Linda has always said Ropen is a chick magnet and man he is. Annslee wouldn't give anyone else attention as long as he was around!

On Saturday we went to the game and Annslee had a great time. We sat in the Florida section and she soon picked up on the "gator chop" and was doing it with the crowd. Of course that won't be a lasting thing in a UT house and her love for dogs will insure that Smokey will win out.


The game started around her nap time but that didn't stop her. She slept through the whole first half. I guess we don't really need to be quiet at home while she naps since she slept through a football game surrounded by fans and fireworks.

5 comments:
SOOO cute!! Looks like a picture perfect fall day. How funny that Annslee fell asleep during the game! But I'm glad she got to enjoy it for the 2nd half.
I just want to eat her up! She is SO adorable! Sounds like a great weekend. :)
It's such a shame that poor little Annslee gets so little attention! LOL She's just munchable!!!
I think this is the first pictures I've seen of Annslee - omg she is too precious for words!!! I could just eat her up! those cheeks are to die for!!!!! And those piggy-tails!? LOVE THEM!!!!!!
Way to go, Annslee! Keep doing the Gator chomp! Both "Aunt" Lindas can't be wrong! Mikayla can be your chomping buddy. (BTW, you need to be saving for UF's Vet School--not UT's--LOL)
BTW, Mikayla has the same Dora the Explorer alphabet book & Magnadoodle.
It looks like you had a great weekend. I'm sure your Dad was smiling to see you honor him!
Love ya & miss ya lots!
Linda & the gang
Post a Comment