Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Kiss

As I posted earlier we went to a Bark in the Park but my photos from that day were on the erased memory card. No fear...there was a photographer there and he caught these priceless shots!


Coming in for the smooch of the pooch!
 
 Posted by Picasa


Looks like Annslee is unsure but the dog is ready for more.
 
 Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Love the photos!

Kelly said...

aww.. how adorable!

Stepping On Legos said...

You are KILLING me with those pictures! She is simply the cutest thing EVER!

Ange said...

Those photos are really cute!

Rachel said...

Adorable! She's such a little sweetie.

Susan said...

Both of those photos are keepers! Just priceless.

Anonymous said...

I think that first picture is one of my favorites you have posted. I'm so glad someone was able to capture and share that moment with you.

Tracy

 
Site Meter