I tried to take some photos of her decorating the tree and also have the lights showing. Well, I need to find out how to do a better job but they are still pretty sweet : )
let's face facts: Annslee is just an angel. love the pics! and thank you SO SO MUCH for the christmas "card"- those are two of my favorite pics of Annslee and I was having a hectic, stressed out day the day the card arrived and it made me soo soo happy. we have it propped up by the manger scene for everyone to see!
9 comments:
I actually really like the lighting in those pictures!!! BEAUTIFUL!
How sweet. Annslee looks so big! The first picture is gorgeous! I think you did a wonderful job taking them :)
Looking at these pictures just melts your heart--thanks for posting. So excited for next week:)
Michelle
I think the pictures are great. I like the first one!!!!
Those are so cute--I love her outfit! They look like she is in candlelight.
Very sweet, love the pictures.
Very sweet, have a great Christmas. :)
let's face facts: Annslee is just an angel. love the pics! and thank you SO SO MUCH for the christmas "card"- those are two of my favorite pics of Annslee and I was having a hectic, stressed out day the day the card arrived and it made me soo soo happy. we have it propped up by the manger scene for everyone to see!
I love your pictures! I especially love the first one, it almost looks like a black and white. Beautiful!
Tracy
www.ameliarae.com
Post a Comment