(you can click on the collages to make them bigger)

The best part was once they got on stage she saw me and started pointing and yelling MAMA!! She did it a few times during the show..too cute.

Once we got home I asked her if I could take a few pictures of her in front of the tree..below is her response : )






6 comments:
Annslee is so precious!!!! The pictures turned out wonderfully. What an angel. She's getting so big too! I can't wait to hear about your adoption! Big hugs from us - Jen
Annslee is such a cutie! Isn't it amazing how they take your breath away - with the realization that - that gorgeous little person is YOUR baby!? It does to me every single time!
Missy
DH Greg
DD Chloe Rose XinYing dob. 3/20/05 a. 2/20/06
Chasing the 2nd child of my dreams
Laura, Just the thought of you at Annslee's Christmas program and she pointing at you and saying My Mama!!!!! How cool!!!!!!!! So glad you and Mark made this choice! Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year! And will follow along on your patient wait for Malia. Can you tell me the link for the blog again? Somehow I have lost it and I want to be able to follow along. thanks Candyce
Absolutely precious!!! I bet her school program was awesome. : )
OK... I keep looking at that first picture - the semi-B&W, and wondering what setting you used. Email me if remember!
Great pictures, but I really love the first one!
The pictures in front of the tree are absolutely beautiful, and the one of her singing is so cute! She is a doll! We are so in love with her.
Gigi and Grand D
Post a Comment