Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Shopping..but still no Santa
We went to the mall and did some shopping on Saturday. Annslee rode the train and then slept while I finished doing some Christmas stuff (mainly locating a Barney ornament for her..sshh don't tell) We saw Santa, we waved at Santa but we did not sit on his lap. She wasn't really dressed for it anyway. Then we came home and later had a tea party : )

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
love the tea party set, where did you get it? I haev never seen a soft tea set. I have been lurking and following your sweet heart for a while. We have a daughter from China and it will almost be a year. She just turned two, would love to get her a soft tea set. Please write to me at: cgwms2000@yahoo.com.
Thanks!
Christina
what a fun day! and nothing is better than a tea party to wrap up a big day shopping and "seeing" Santa Claus.
Post a Comment