Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 15, 2006

Dada and Applesauce

Well, Dada got out the camera to try a few things and Annslee was more than willing to help him out as she ate her applesauce (she eats it every night). Speaking of applesauce..this is our constant nightly battle. The minute we get to the table she starts chanting apple over and over. We have to convince her that she must eat dinner first. Now I will admit that she isn't missing many meals so it probably doesn't matter. I took her to the doctor for her flu shot booster and in 7 weeks she had gained 1 lb,2 oz and 3/4 of an inch! Her current stats at 26 months-- 29 pounds and 33.25 inches.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Annslee is so cute!! I just took Sophia to the doc for her 2 yr check up today. She weighs 28 pounds and is 33.5 inches tall. How cool that they are just about the same!

Becky

Kelly said...

now that is one happy little gal! Thank God it is applesauce that she loves, at least that is healthier than other snack choices!
thanks again for the pics, I just love seeing photos of Annslee!

Anonymous said...

Look how well she is doing with that spoon! I'm envious. Linlee tips her spoon sideways by the time she gets it to her mouth and everything slides off! Annslee is adorable.

Kelly said...

She is so adorable!! I am glad she is growing so well!

Rachel said...

She is so cute. Applesauce is definitely something good to be hooked on! Glad to hear she is so healthy.

Michelle said...

Okay,

So I still say Annslee looks like JiaLi... Nuff said, see you in eleven days not that anyone in my house is counting :-)!!

Joe

 
Site Meter