Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

She woke up happy but the flash was blinding : ) After her experience with Santa she did not want to hear that he had been there the night before..but she seemed happy with the result.





I would call this...PURE JOY!




What?? All this is MINE?!







Mama and Daddy got the greatest gift of all





My sister and her family came over to bring Annslee an awesome gift (photos to come) and of course she and Jacob had a great time hiding from us!

8 comments:

Jo said...

Looks like the Annslee Christmas whirlwind hit the house..

She looks like she had so much fun, and I know yous did playing Santa.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Looks like Annslee must have been a VERY good girl this past year!

I love her PJ Sleeper - Josie has the green one.

I also notice that Annslee is holding her marker little a big girl. Fantastic!

What did Mama get for Christmas?

Rachel said...

What a great Christmas morning! The pictures are great. I really love the one of her on her tummy looking under the tree...she's just the cutest little thing :)

Anonymous said...

I am still waiting to see the really cool gift your sister got her, where are your pictures..haha. I love your Christmas pictures, I think my favorites are the waking up ones and then the one where she is under the tree and looking back and I think you have it captioned something like "are these all for me".

Did you learn any tips worth passing on from your photography books you said you were getting for Christmas?

Tracy

P.S., why are your comments on moderated status? I just figured out that's why my comments don't show right away, I always thought I was doing something wrong.

Susan said...

I really could just eat her up! What a wonderful day that must have been.

Happy New Year!

Connor Register said...

It looks like Annslee has charmed Santa rather well!

Mikayla has the very same shopping buggy as Annslee. Hmmm...do you think Santa had a Hubei connection somehow?

Linda

Julie said...

She is so stinkin' cute!! I hope you had a great Christmas!

RicknJen said...

Annslee looks so happy opening those presents! She is just the cutest thing!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I know that your father was watching with a smile. Big hugs from the three of us and we hope to see you!!
Jen

 
Site Meter