

When I had completed Annslee's dossier I took photos of it with one of our books on China so of course the tradition had to continue! Oh..and I will give a plug here to my agency coordinator, Therese Bartlett. She is the author of When You Were Born in Vietnam. It is a beautifully written book and the photos are incredible. As some of you know books on Vietnam adoption/children are a lot harder to find than ones on China (our bookshelves can attest to that!) so go get this one if you haven't already.
For those of you who don't remember here is the picture I took of Annslee's. Interestingly enough this was taken on January 22, 2005.






14 comments:
Wow, fancy schmancy state docs.
Congratulations!! What a huge step you have completed. What is your projected wait for a referral?
Those state certifications are really nice. Much cooler than ours!
WOOOO HOOOO!!So happy your dossier is done. Now bring on the baby!
Yay... I know you are so relieved to have that done and on it's way.
wowsers, that is one impressive pile of documents! I am so excited for you...one more step taken towards bringing Malia home!!!
Congratulations!!! We can't wait till you hear from Vietnam. Thanks for sharing the book--I wrote down the title and author and I am going to try to find it:) We are so excited for all of you! Thanks for keeping us informed!
yea! That's nice to have done :)
Wow, dossier done! That is wonderful. I know what a relief it is to have that out of your hands.
Congratulations! One step closer to Malia! We can't wait to see Annslee's little sister's face.
Graycen's mama
Doing the happy dance for you over here! Now that I think about it, our state docs are nice looking, aren't they??
Now I'm looking forward to your referral news. Hope it comes quickly!
Wahoo! And like the others said: Those are some fancy State documents!
Great news, I hope your wait for a referral is short!!!
Yippee! Yahoo! Congrats! I know what a great feeling it is to have the dossier on its way! We are looking so forward to referral news....soon!
Love ya!
Linda
P.S. Your state docs are pretty schmancy....what's up with that? Florida's docs are BORING!
Congrats Laura! I am so happy for you and I can't wait to see Malia and Annslee together for the first time!
Becky
Post a Comment