Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 22, 2007

My favorite part of the day

You guessed it...coming home! Usually Dada picks her up at school and when I get home I can hear them "hiding" from me. Hiding is one of Annslee's favorite things..followed of course by jumping out and scaring you. Anyway, they hide, they scare and then the cries of "Mama, my Mama" start along with some great big hugs and kisses. I can honestly say, being someone's Mama is the best thing in the world to be. For all my adoption buddies who are still waiting for that to happen for you..it will happen and it will be worth the wait.

If it is cold outside (which it hasn't been often this year) she will then insist on wearing my coat : )



I took this last night...her feeding her cow milk..just thought it was funny.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her feeding her cow milk!!!!

Rachel said...

Feeding the cow milk...oh my that's hilarious!!

It is pretty wonderful to be someone's mama, isn't it? Someday soon you'll have 2 little babes hiding from you :)

Anonymous said...

Aww - that is so sweet. I can't wait until Addison calls me Mama. I LOVE the cow-milking! haha

Michelle said...

Love the cow and dress-up pictures:) You are so right my favorite thing to hear all of my kids say is "Mommy" - it just melts your heart.
Miss You!!

Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

so sweet! She looks great in your coat. :-)

R&H said...

That coat looks so soft and warm, I'd wanna wear it often too! :)

And the cow picture is just adorable, I love it!

Anonymous said...

I am loving the cow-picture! Too funny...

Kelly said...

now I know you are getting mighty tired of me saying this all the time, but there simply cannot be a more adorable girl child in the world.
And truthfully, there couldn't be a better part of a day than coming home to a game of hide and seek.

Anonymous said...

Great cow pict.....you should sent it to the Dairy Council!

Kim

Howard Family said...

That's too much! What a cutie!

 
Site Meter