
One of her new favorite things for dinner is tomato soup. She will not eat the Dora or the Goldfish kind because she is not interested in the pasta and insists on soup only please. As we know tomato soup will really stain a shirt so we went without. She refuses the booster seat anymore but luckily she is good with a spoon so she ate more than she wore.

I was looking for something in my photo album and so here is a blast from the past. I think they speak to the title of this post and besides I just think they are really cute.
We had a reunion in July with our Hubei families and Mark was already in Chicago so we girls were coming up on our own to meet up with the group. I won't go into all the details of our airport nightmares (you can go to the post in July to see that) but suffice it to say we were in airports for some long hours waiting for our flight. So, I had to occupy a then 21 month old. Hey, how about the moving walkways...she had a blast!






6 comments:
Ah, the moving walk ways. I enjoy those, too. LOL :) I love the pictures of her reading the book...her hair is so long and beautiful!!
Love ALL those pictures!! Tahlia was sitting on my lap when I was looking at the tomato soup pictures and she said: Naky baby!!!
I can't believe how long her hair is!!!
Soup - yikes, it is so messy, but Josie likes it too (hot and sour soup).
Yes, it's the simple pleasures in life that mean the most! Wishing you simple pleasures by the boatload.
I want to get a dog just so I can have a picture of my baby holding the dog like Annslee in the last pic! CUTE!
Awww, so cute--she is a cutie-pie!
Post a Comment