Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 16, 2007

School Party for Chinese New Year

I went to Annslee's school to do a Chinese New Year party for her class. We had a lot of fun telling the story of the Lunar New Year and making lion masks. I hope in years to come Annslee can join in the presentation..this year she merely wanted me and Dada to hold her.

Riding to school in style!



We had a lot of fun with all the activities and the kids. I don't know that they learned much about Chinese culture but they are only two after all....maybe next year.


Here are the cookies I made...I don't think they really say anything but if you do read pinyin and they do...please tell me if it is too bad : (


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I couldn't tell you if those cookies said anything inappropriate, but they sure do look great! It looks like Annslee had fun today.

Johnny said...

Those cookies just insulted my: Mother, my neighbors Husky, and all mason workers in my state! How could you!?!

Either that, or it predicted the score for the next Super Bowl

Michelle said...

You are making me so excited for when JiaLi gets started with school:) Edward's school actually did some Chinese New Year's activities on Friday which was so neat--we had mentioned it the beginning of the year and the teachers followed through. Love the sunglasses!!

Karen said...

Looks like a lot of fun! The cookies look wonderful...even if I can't read them :-)

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Awesome! Love the cookies!

 
Site Meter