
She and Dada had a beauty salon going. She loves to brush hair and it looks like she enjoys having hers done as well.

This is Annslee's morning routine. While we get ready she is in bed watching Elmo on her portable DVD player..rough life huh? Also notice that she is not wearing the top to her PJs in these photos. Usually she insists on keeping on the shirt she wore all day when it is time to go to bed. It just isn't a battle I feel is worth winning. I wish PJs came as separates..I would buy bottoms only : )






5 comments:
What a cute little Valentine! What kind of doll is that in the salon photo? It's adorable! And I completely understand about choosing your battles (i.e. the shirt thing)...it saves my sanity. :)
It looks like you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Love the cute salon picture - except for that Titans shirt :)
She sure is a cutie. There is just something special about Daddy's and their little girls! ;)
She looks so cozy in your bed! My daughter at 6 is still the same about p.js.--she will not wear matching tops and bottoms...it drives me crazy, but really, what difference does it make? She is such a cutie!
I love the picture of Mark combing Annslee's hair....too cute! I am going to be jealous if you say he can do pony tails, Mike has just mastered the barette:) Happy belated Valentines Day.
Tracy
Post a Comment