Dada was out of town all last week and let me just say...Single parents ROCK!!! Seriously, I knew you worked hard...I knew you had a lot on your plates..but man! When we went to China in 2005 we had 11 families in our Hubei group and four of them were adopting as single moms. I have a whole new respect for just how difficult that is. I was late for work every day last week, I was tired, tired, tired, I didn't sleep well (Dad not home and of course Elmo disruptions) Then to top my week off we find out we aren't finished with our dossier afterall (read journal on Malia's site about that) Needless to say, I am looking forward to a less eventful week : )
Dada...we missed you!!






7 comments:
Bummer on the extra forms. Glad it was something that you could get done quickly. I think they do these things to see if that can make us snap. I don't know about you, but it's working for me;)
I couldn't agree more about those single Moms out there!!! Ohh, I can't believe that about the dossier--we finally got the fabric and will be putting together the wishes for Annslee and Malia for their quilts--we just need to get through Jenise's birthday and then we will definitely get the wishes done but I am so excited to have the fabric:)
Oh man, I'm so sorry you had to run around for those last couple of forms. :( But now it's done and you are definitely on your way now.
I am in complete agreement, single parents ROCK...Steve was out of town for a few days in January and I didn't think I was going to make it alone with Lauren. :)
TOTALLY and WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree - I don't know how single parents do it!! When my hubby's gone - UGH!!!!
Just found your blog and am really enjoying it:) That little girl of yours is SOOOOOOOO precious! BTW, I've also always been amazed and impressed with single parents.
Is she blowing a kiss? So cute.
That so sucks about the dossier. Ours took forever. It was my full time job for a while.
Go Dada!! Dada's are great!
Post a Comment