Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 05, 2007

Wardrobe Malfunction

No, it didn't happen with Prince in the Super Bowl last night (thankfully) but my daughter has them pretty often. Here are a couple...







This kid totally cracks me up. I never know when I walk into a room what I will find. Luckily, I usually have a camera close by to capture these moments. I sometimes marvel at the joy of being TWO!!

4 comments:

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

FUNNY!

Michelle said...

too cute-I'll have to post the picture of JiaLi in her diaper/onesie wearing her Dora boots:)

Susan said...

What a fun personality your little sweetie has! I'm making a note to myself right now... Remember to keep a camera in every room. Oops, a second note to myself... Remember to buy a few more cameras! I can always count on photos of Annslee to make my day! Thanks for sharing with us all.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for keeping this posted. I love to take a break away from work and get wrapped up in your family. Jacky, Kasey & Jake

 
Site Meter