We were playing outside with our neighbors and heard the familiar sound..the Ice Cream Truck!!! Now it is no secret she LOVES ice cream but we have never gotten it off the truck before. So Mama ran inside for money and the camera and it was everything a little two year old dreams of. First she looked at all the pictures on the side of the truck then decided on a vanilla & chocolate Snoopy. I think you can tell how excited she was from the photos : )
(as always, click on the collages to make them bigger...the expressions are worth it!)

Now this is what I call a good time!!

It was sunny and 80 so we sought out the shade of the front porch. The kids loved it and they were trying to eat it as fast as they could before it dripped all over them. I know three little ones getting baths tonight! What afternoon is complete without a ride in the wagon?
13 comments:
The looks on her face are priceless! Gotta love the ice-cream truck!
You are so lucky to live whereever it is you live with 80 degree weather and ice cream trucks!!
Sherri
It's too early for the ice cream truck here in MI. :( Glad you are enjoying it though! ;)
Ice Cream! Looks like Annslee enjoyed herself, how FUN!
P.S., We had a great time in the park today.
Tracy
Those are the cutest pictures ever! I love the ice cream man..
That is truly adorable! We still have snow on the ground here, so no hope for an ice cream truck coming around any time soon...so its great to see these pics and dream of warmer days. And again, could she be any cuter????
We won't be hearing the ice cream truck for a while up here but love seeing Annslee enjoying it!
LaLa, You guys always lift my spirits!
Looks like Annslee had a great time with her ice cream and enjoyed the awesome weather.
That sweet girl has one of the most expressive faces I've ever seen. I bet you never have to guess how she feels about anything. We all DEFINITELY know how she feels about ice cream on a warm day!! This is what being a kid is all about.
Ice cream and messy faces, two of my favorite things!!
Thank you SO much for your comment on my blog- I almost cried as I am an avid reader of Nouwen's work and he was one person I would have loved to meet. I just came back from Mepkin Abbey in South Carolina, a place he loved to visit... (should be some pics on the same page my other post is on).
Yeah Baby! The Ice Cream Truck! We have not heard that sound here in Saint Louis yet this season.
Aww!! How adorable!!
Post a Comment