Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Big day

Today was a busy day! It was sunny with a high of 84 so of course we needed to be outside! We got up and got ready to go to the Zoo. Dada rarely gets to go with us so it was a real treat! She spent most of the time out of the stroller either running on her own or on Dada's shoulders.






She happily pointed out all the animals to us and had her camera so she could take her own photos.



This is for all my Gator fan friends and family. We visited Alligator Cove and she was happy to do a Gator Chomp at them. Thanks for teaching her this Uncle Ropen..but she cannot do it at a UT game ; )


Goat brushing is always a hit..this time it seemed to make him sleepy as he let out a big yawn!



She napped and then we headed back outside. She has always loved the outdoors so I am ready to spend a lot of time doing all kinds of fun stuff for the next 6 months or so






She got a new ride and she really is trying to learn how to get it moving. Of course it is pink and PURPLE! She noticed the other kids had helments and she was not happy that she didn't. Don't worry, we are headed out to get her one!

13 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

She is just a doll! The zoo is a great place.

Beckyb said...

She is just such a sweetie pie - do you just hug and squeeze her ALL the time?!?!? What a pumpkin!!! Little blessings, aren't they?!?!

Colleen said...

I agree with BeckyB - I would be hugging and squeezing her all the time. She is sooooo darn cute I can't even stand it.

Hurry up referrals and get here so I can see my girl!! :-)

(ps...when I was little and we heard the ice cream truck we called it "Snookie"...I don't know why...still do it to this day. LOL)

Stacie said...

wow, look at her go on her new ride. You go Annslee....

Anonymous said...

What a great shot of that goat! Amelia has finally learned to pedal and steer her bike, I didn't think she would ever catch on! We don't have a helmet either, I guess that's one more thing we should get (so far she just rides hers around the pool table...lol).

P.S., the gator shot is great also (but don't tell Mike I said that:)

Much Ado said...

Aw, she is just precious, looks like she is having fun with her new bike!

Michelle said...

Love the Dora shirt--JiaLi would be very jealous;) Such great pictures--always love the posts. Looks like she's going to be like her Mom--a budding photographer!

kitchu said...

What a fun day- your pics are great!

ps. LOVED your comment on Colleen's site about how to handle rude adoption questions, I'm saving them and commiting them to memory!

Sherry said...

Aww...she looks so cute at the zoo & on her little bike! Can you send some of that warm weather our way? LOL! Kobi's got a wagon that were just itching to reveal:)

***and no I havent read your whole blod yet...but Im working on it! LOL!

Howard Family said...

I JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE HER LOOKING AT THESE PICTURES! I DON'T WANT TO WISH PAIGE OLDER BECAUSE I LOVE EACH DIFFERENT STAGE BUT SEEING LITTLE ANNSLEE AT THE ZOO AND GETTING ICE CREAM AND ON HER BIKE...I CAN'T WAIT!! JUST BEAUTIFUL!

Susan said...

It's so funny to see Annslee "strike a pose" when she's the photographer rather than when she's on the other side of the camera.

Too cute for words!

S. said...

She is just so full of personality! I love seeing her pics and hearing her stories...and we are in Gator country, she can show off her skills here anytime!

LedaP said...

Man oh man, she is just sooo cute!!!

 
Site Meter