Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 09, 2007

Heading to Gigi's house!

We headed to Charlotte to see Gigi (Dada's mama) this weekend. On the way we stayed at a hotel and Annslee loved it of course. It did verify to us that we will need a suite or two rooms in Vietnam. She did not want to go to sleep because the basketball game was on TV so we all had to go to bed. I know in Vietnam with another little one and them being on different sleep schedules this could all be a problem.

Her favorite things were trying on Mama's shoes, drying her hair and riding on the bell cart.




After we left the hotel it was time to get back in the car to head out!



Before we left for Gigi's we thought we'd let her get some of her energy out at the park.






8 comments:

A said...

She is so cute!!

Jennifer G. said...

Her top is adorable. If you don't mind sharing, I'd love to know where you purchased it. I'm on my own Vietnam adoption journey now too:
http://www.thisisrightnow.blogspot.com/

Rydley said...

How did you get her hair to be so neat and tidy? I'm impressed. FI tried pulling Jia's hair up in a band and it looked very amusing. Then when I took it out I got a bunch of her hairs caught and it was a nightmare! Ugh! Any tips?

Steffie B. said...

LOVE the sunglasses picture! She is one cool chick!

Emmie said...

Very cute pictures!

redmaryjanes said...

It sounds like she had a lot fun on the trip. I'm sure she's really going to have fun with Gigi!

Michelle said...

The bell cart pictures just make me laugh. It reminds me of Chicago. Love the pictures in the park!!Can't wait to see pictures from the weekend:)

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

As always - Cute! Love the sunglasses!

 
Site Meter