I took a couple of photos just after putting her PJs on and then asked her to please pose for Mama. She didn't really want to and kept asking to go brush her teeth. As you can see I got her to kind of pretend to sleep and then she was out of there!
Oh, and yes when I go check on her before going to bed I do try to sneak a few things out. Sometimes I am successful and sometimes not. I guess I could remove the bumper pads to give her more room ; )






10 comments:
I can't believe you got her to just lay there even for a few seconds for the photos! I'm impressed! Jia's crib is very full as well! It keeps her happy and gives us a few more moments of sleep when she's playing!
Your daughter is precious! I hope everything is going well with your VN adoption.
Eli is 2 and he does the same thing. I pull stuff out after he gets to sleep so he has room.
O.K. Now I have to take pictures of Jenise and JiaLi when they sleep--they do the same thing--They each have dolls/animals along each side-I also don't know how they do it:)
She is so funny! I also used to always have all my stuffed animals in bed with me. I would rotate their positions though so they had turns to sleep in different spots.
well, at least her babies are all snuglie with her at night. she's too cute that's for sure.
Cute! Our little lovebug always has to "bring friends" to bed or in the car. I am always reminded of the scene in ET when he is hiding among all the dolls. I tried to get a pic but woke her up one night...guess I need to stage it like you did!!
You do such a great job with all of the pictures. Keep it up!
too cute! there's a toddler for ya!
wow, that's a lot of stuff in her bed, but hey to each their own, if it makes her happy and she feel secure with it, so be it....
Post a Comment