This collage is for Daddy...obviously!

I had a disposable camera and I have used it off and on for a couple of months. Today I took it and had a CD made. I wasn't really sure what all was on there but here are a few of the pictures I found. A couple of them do need an explanation. In the one at the grocery store she is literally giving her milk a kiss & hug..yes, she really loves it that much! The bottom center one is her multi tasking. You can't really see it very well but she is holding her baby in one arm while she shoots hoops with the other.

Here is how we get ready sometimes in the morning. Annslee watches her DVD player and then on this day decided her hair needed some work ; ) Oh, and yes all of these animals, babies, etc.. came down from her crib and she sleeps with all of them plus a few more every night. I sometimes look in on her and she really has no room at all but she refuses to leave anyone out.

The weather was great today so we took a few moments to enjoy it on the swings. As you can see she LOVES to swing and is constantly pointing at the sky for me to push her higher.
*for some reason these photos are hard to see so you can enlarge for a better look






9 comments:
Love all of the colleges. All the pics are very cute!! I especially love the hat she has on in the first couple of picstures...very adorabe!
Could she be any cuter? What a sweetie!
As always, thanks for sharing the pics, she is just adorable. I have the most wonderful memories of my daughter at that age...I can't beleive she is now 6!
A perfectly good reason for a post, in my opinion! Loved the pictures, especially the multi-tasking one.
You realize that I am madly in love with your kiddo, right? We have her christmas card photo on our fridge....and everyone who comes to visit oohs and aahs over her. Even my niece and nephew don't mind that her photo is "on top" of theirs....(which reminds me, I need to get more fridge magnets)
she is so cute, we hope to see you again before she starts pre k. :)
I love the milk kissing picture, lauren needs her own cow out back some weeks she drinks so much milk.
There is really no other way to describe these pictures except "stinkin' cute"--I was given a stamp set for Christmas from my sister-in-law with "Stinkin' Cute" in it because I am constantly saying that about the kids.
Soooo cute! ...and I love the Chef's hat.
I love how you put your picture collages together. Love her "my daddy loves me" shirt. Those are always my favorite kind of shirts for my daughter to wear.
Post a Comment