I told her she had to close her eyes really tight while I hid the eggs

She would call out the colors as she found them..hmmm..an educational egg hunt

As usual we needed to take a walk with a baby in her stroller. Today Sonya Lee got to come (yesterday it was a dog) and she pushed her around the whole block. We of course stopped to wave at people we saw along the way.

Finally she was tired of pushing her and decided the baby needed to walk on her own

She is also amazed at her own shadow lately. I tried to get a picture of her waving and talking to it but it was too hard to do. Believe me, it was really funny to see!






8 comments:
LOVE the picture of Annslee closing her eyes. Just this morning I tried to get Jia to close her eyes for the first time while I hid something. She did it for about 1/2 second but just was too excited to keep them shut!
So did you use real eggs or plastic ones? I'm debating which to do.
That child is such a trip! I love the fact that she loves all her "babies". Oh, and I never thought of educational Easter eggs, but that's not a bad idea. Pictures of Annslee always make me smile -- thanks so much for taking the time to share them with us.
What a great post! She is so cute...I love the pic of her squeezing her eyes shut!
What a beauty! So glad to have another blog to follow.
We missed the FCC egg hunt (Amelia was sleeping and NEEDED the nap-she is picking up on the changes around here and it's showing in her attitude) and I keep checking your site to see all the fun we missed...where or where are the pictures?
Love these pics, especially that one with her eyes squeezed shut- such a ham! Glad she had fun and turned it into an educational egg hunt!
The 'eyes closed tight' picture is PRICELESS! I love it!
Laura, I can't believe how much she's grown. Kiss my little sweetie.
Post a Comment