Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My silly girl

Today after her nap we were looking through some clothes. She found a purple Lilo dress and had to wear it! I thought she looked really cute in it so I asked her if I could take her picture but she thought running from me would be more fun. I gave her a box of juice to slow her down and then pretended I wanted to take it from her. She thought that was pretty funny...

8 comments:

Steffie B. said...

She is just too dog gone cute!

redmaryjanes said...

What a cutie! Toddlers are so much fun.

Michelle said...

Her pictures always make me smile ... she oozes cuteness!

saucygoat said...

She is darling. My daughter is going through a similar phase, but she has to change into anything resembling a princess dress. Girls are such fun.

Michelle said...

She looks too old in these pictures...Love the dress!! Can't wait to be wearing sleeveless!!

Anonymous said...

She is SO beautiful. And the ice cream pictures below made me laugh...what a cutie!

And congrats on being DTV...I'm sure you're feeling a great deal of relief. Whew! Can't wait to follow this next phase of your journey to Malia. :)

Sam said...

How cute is that! I love the dress too!

Emmie said...

Cute pics!

 
Site Meter