Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Overwhelmingly nice

We put out a request for quilt squares on Malia's site and added if you didn't participate in Annslee's and wanted to now to send one for her too. Well, JiaLi's family outdid themselves. I got a package in the mail yesterday and in it was a quilt square for each of the girls from each member of their family! Yep, 7 squares and wishes for each. Michelle totally outdid herself on these (stamping queen that she is..check out her stamping site) THANK YOU so much Madden family. For those who don't know, JiaLi and Annslee are Qichun sisters and we were in the same travel group together in China. We are lucky to have remained close even though we live so far apart (sniff, sniff)



If you want to know more about the 100 Good Wishes Quilt you can go to Malia's website and look at the January 22nd journal entry. We have gotten around 40 squares for Malia so far and I love them all!!! Annslee has about 125 (hey, more than 100 is all the better) and I have found someone to do her quilt (finally...slacker that I am) so it will hopefully be done before we go to Vietnam so we can concentrate on getting Malia's done.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

wow, you are right. Michelle totally rocks on the stamping and quilt square stuff. Way to go Madden clan. I sure can't wait to see these quilts.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Those are beautiful, I am in awe.

Johnny said...

La-La,

This is the CCAA we want to know....oh wait, going VN second time.

Howdy, it's some random Asian guy typing from China.

Karianne said...

They are gorgeous! I have to check out more about this.

 
Site Meter