Tuesday, March 20, 2007
News about my baby sister
Now you know I am going to make you go to Malia's site to find out what the news is : ) We are doing a website for her just like we did for Annslee so we can have a record of our journey just for her. We loved reading all the guestbook entries on Annslee's site and want the same for Malia. So, I am asking you to please check out her site, see the news on the homepage or in the journal and then take a minute to sign her guestbook. It is really nice because with this site you can order a CD of the entire thing to keep when you are finished. Annslee's is in the safe for when she wants it. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers on our journey to Annslee's baby sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
YIPEE!!!! Congratulations on being DTV! What exciting news!! Hopefully you'll be holding your Malia in a few short months! I can't wait! (PS: If there's a place on Malia's site to write this let me know.)
Wanted to stop by and say "Hi", congrats on DTV! What sweet pics of an adorable little girl!
Yay. I just read it. Congratulations!! So excited for you.
That's wonderful news! Congratulations!
Hi,
It's nice to "blog-meet" you. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
This is great news. I will follow this exciting journey.
Sherri
Post a Comment