Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 19, 2007

Bathtime girl and a thank you!

Today after her bath she spotted this bathrobe. It is obviously way too small for her but she didn't care. I have a photo of her in it (from 15 months ago) framed in her bathroom. I had her try to pose the same so I could take one of her in it now. Wow, what a difference!

(taken March 2007)

(taken December 2006)

Also, thank you so much to everyone who left a comment or sent an email expressing concern about Annslee's nosebleed. The pediatrician thought it was probably just dry air and so she recommended putting vaseline in her nostrils a few times a day and cranking up the humidifier. We have always had one in her room but I don't think it worked too well so I broke down and bought a new one. I love it!! It is really cute and puts out a ton of cool mist. We haven't had a problem since so hopefully this was all we needed.

12 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey!! Will you email me at pollard_kelly@yahoo.com? I want to ask you a few questions about the milk allergy stuff with Lucy. Thanks! As always, your pictures are great!

kitchu said...

God she's cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

aaaauuuuggghhh! i must have that humidifier! for ME.

Jennifer said...

Wow! She's getting so big! The bathrobe pictures are just adorable. Glad to hear the humidifier seems to be working. And, boy, is it a cute one!

S. said...

She must keep you so entertained! I love her kissing the Hello Kitty! My daughter also gets nosebleeds occasionally when it is dry. Hope Hello Kitty helps.

Michelle said...

We have humidifiers in all our rooms but right now the kids are not working--I love the Hello Kitty-where is it from??
Such funny pictures-Love the robe!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

Thanks for posting on my blog a few weeks ago - I've been meaning to reply, but our trip to Ireland took me out of the game for a while. I am actually from Tennessee as you mentioned - I grew up in Memphis, so I am a Titans fan, too! :-) I have enjoyed reading your blog, and your pictures are great! Thanks again for posting, and I look forward to following your journey to Vietnam!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

I just loved visiting your site! :) Where in TN are you?

My son does those dry weather nose bleeds you mentioned as well. Scary but apparently harmless.

Email me, my lovely yahoo will not allow me to email an address I can't see. lol

Charlotte T., Maegan's mommy in TN

Stacie said...

Glad she is ok, love the pictures.

A said...

She is kissing her Hello Kitty humidifier! That is too cute!

Sam said...

How cute is that!!!! Thanks for visiting my site!!! I also love the then and now photos (as you saw).

Sam @ Just Keep Swimming

redmaryjanes said...

That is too cute, a Hello Kitty humidifier!! I hope that the nosebleeds stop. She's such a doll.

 
Site Meter