She has been asking for the paints for a couple of days so I finally said ok. I got out the art mat, the smock and the wet wipes and needed none of them. She was the neatest fingerpainter I have ever seen. She would dip her pinky into one color and then after she was finished ask for a tissue to wipe it off before going to the next color. I finally talked her into using two fingers..I know, Mama asking her to be messy..am I crazy!!
Hey Mama..I'm TWO!!

As usual she took her task very seriously and spent over an hour working on this masterpiece.

Sesame Street was on in the living room and "Journey to Ernie" came on. Usually we both must cover our eyes with two hands, just like Big Bird does. Luckily she remembered she had paint on one and settled for using one hand..and yes, she always peeks : P
13 comments:
How Sweet! I love how diligent she is. That is amazing.
That is so funny! A little mess does a girl good.
So fun--JiaLi had her first fingerpainting experience in her class last week. At first she was sort of patting her hand in the paint not too sure but once she saw all the other kids painting too, she got right into it! She was the last one at the table insisting she wasn't done yet:)
I hope that when Zoe eventually comes home that she loves art. Thomas is not so keen...can't wait to get a little girl to do finger painting with!
Maybe she can come with us to get our USCIS finger prints redone....
Ah yes....Miss Sophia is all about painting too! Don't you just love to sit back and watch them create?
What a little darling! I love that she was so dainty, using her little pinky. Malia will probably be the one splattering the walls and painting her face. ;)
Gotta love the 'Journey to Ernie' song!
Isn't she just the cutest little girl ?
It looks like it was so much fun.
Andrea
You know, she's inspired me to fingerpaint for a change.. usually I have my brush out. Fingerpainting is always way more fun. She is SO cute!!
Ohh you are lucky. I have never been a fan of the fingerpaints ony due to the mess potential. I hope Kate is neat too!
Kim
How cute is that?? Please tell me where you got that Dora smock!
Too cute!
Sure does look like fun!
Post a Comment