Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Thinking Blogger...who me???


Ok..so I know Kelly only nominated me because she loves Annslee but that is ok, it gives me the opportunity to direct you to some of the blogs I read. Kelly actually deserves this award because her blog definitely is thought provoking and I know mine is merely a place for me to brag on my daughter..lots of fluff and little content. I know my blog makes no one THINK...except maybe to think "dang, how many pictures does she take??" However, it is my blog so that is what I do and I truly appreciate all my buddies who stop by to take a look. I commented to Kelly about this and she sent the sweetest reply saying "It does better than make me think, it helps me to dream." She reminded me that the wait is so hard and it is nice to see the end result of all that waiting. So if my little blog gives some of you waiting a glimpse of your future and helps you get through it even a little..then I am glad for that.

There are so many I want to nominate and so many I love have already been nominated so I will do my best.

1. Maggie-- She is a wonderful and funny woman who is about to give birth to her first child and wondering if he will look like her or her Chinese husband or more likely..a beautiful combo of both. She has great posts on being pregnant and all the joys and fears that go with that. Her header "Campaigning for Year Round Summer" is what initially caught my eye but once I started reading..I was hooked.

2. Rachel-- She is a mom of two adorable girls from Cambodia and Vietnam. Her husband was adopted from Vietnam as well. I watched her struggle with a very long wait to go get her second daughter and she handled it with grace and humor. She is a great read and I think you will enjoy all her photos as well.

3. New Parent-- This is a family who gives insight into typical toddler behaviors and how they deal with them. I may not always agree but I do enjoy reading for new ideas

4. Karianne--She is mommy to two beautiful children and is such a joy to read. She has a very giving spirit and recently hosted a prom to benefit her son's orphanage in Africa. I am still waiting to see prom pictures!

5. Zhuni--She is a SAHM (reluctantyly by her own admission) to two children. Her writing is thought provoking and funny as she deals with the inlaws who don't realize she can understand when they speak in Cantonese...


6. David & Amy--A couple from Texas anxiously awaiting their daughter from China. I found them on Johnny's blog and have read ever since. They have great insight and are an enjoyable read.

I know that is six and not five....sorry. Once you are nominated you need to go to this link to read all the rules. The main one is that now you must nominate five..and believe me, it is hard to do just five!

2 comments:

Karianne said...

Lala,

You are the best! Thank you soo much. You really made my rainy Tuesday morning. What a joy to wake up to.

Now to read the rules and start thinking of more nominees!

Much Ado said...

Oh, I love checking out new links....I really enjoy David and Amy's blog too!

 
Site Meter