Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun

please shine down on me!! The best $12 I've spent in a long time. I can just sit and relax while she splashes away. Annslee has always been a water girl and the outdoor pool doesn't open until Memorial Day..WHAT?? Well, no problem we will just get our own pool.


I put the water in before her nap so I hoped it would warm up a little in the sun. As you can see she is letting me know it is still cold. I put my foot in there and that was all I could take.
She thought it would be fun to pour water on my feet. I love this pic because she has such a little mischievous look on her face and you can see her little dimple in it. *if you click on it to enlarge you can ; ) Both of the dogs kept coming over to check it out but wouldn't get in with her no matter how hard she begged.
As you can see..the cold water didn't phase her for long..she had a blast!


I can't wait to take her swimming a lot this summer. Last year she was jumping off the side and going under all the time. I hope she continues to enjoy it!

15 comments:

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! It has been hot here the past two days... I thought about getting the sprinkler out.

Stacie said...

looks like lots of fun in the sun. :)

Briana's Mom said...

Looks like a blast! Can I join in!?

Beckyb said...

We'll be right over - Chloe doesn't mind the cold either!!! Little water bugs!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are precious! Your backyard looks great, too! The grass looks so green and pretty! Definately looks like a plan to play in your own backyard pool.

Love,
GiGi and GrandD

Kelly said...

looks like the divine miss Annslee is having a grand time in her little pool. I am deeply jealous of course, as it is barely hitting 50 degrees here yet.

Michelle said...

We are so jealous---we can't wait to have it warm enough to go in the water:) She is so stinkin' cute:)

Mother of 2 Angels said...

Oh can we come in the pool too!!!!

Patty said...

Annslee looks great, and it looks like she is having a great time.

Steffie B. said...

So cute....i've been waiting for it to warm up enough here in MI to go get our little summer pool as well! Looks like she had a ball....like the pic with the shades on! She is one "cool chick" as Sophia would say! lol

Polar Bear said...

Looks like LOTS of fun! I love her sunglasses! She sure is a stylin' swimmer!

Jo said...

So cute!!! I love her suit.

Anonymous said...

What fun! Is that your backyard? If so, what a great space!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh, I might need to pick one up here soon. Annslee looks like she is having the time of her life. LOVE the dimple! Kate LOVES the bathtub. Although she is a little wobbly so it won't be as relaxing for me.

Kim

Sherry said...

I love her bathingsuit. So CUTE! Oh...how I want a girl:)

 
Site Meter