Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Birthdays, Horses and Thomas

We went to a birthday party..yes, a 3 year old party on our anniversary, and the theme was Wild Wild West. Little did we know there would be a real horse there. Annslee was squealing with excitement. She wanted to pet the horse repeatedly and then said she wanted to ride. Well, once she got up there she decided it would be better if Daddy held her hand as they rode around the cul-de-sac.





She had such a great time that she wanted to ride him again. This time she decided to do it all by herself! She loves all animals so much and it is so fun to watch her with them .






Another big hit at the party was Thomas the Train. She rode it several times and then towards the end of the evening Carson was on it. She held her hand out and he kissed it as he rode by. On the next go round they hugged but that was a mistake as hugging derailed the train. No one was hurt so I guess the hug was worth it.




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you go to the cool parties I see:) Love the pictures of Annslee on the horse (Great Job Annslee being such a big girl and riding that horse all by yourself!!). That train is cute, do they own it or rent it?

Tracy

3 Peanuts said...

I love the picture of Annslee on the hosre with her mouth open. it is priceless. She is so animated.

Kim

Jo said...

I love how excited she is on the horse. Sounds like a great party!!!!

Steffie B. said...

I ditto Kimber all the way! That picture is the best!

Beckyb said...

She is adorable in those pics - I love her expressions!! You can tell she had a great time!!!

A said...

She is so cute--up there on that horse all by her-big-girl-self!!

Polar Bear said...

LOVE the horse pictures. She looks so happy!

Happy Anniversary!

Briana's Mom said...

I wish I could have had a horse at one of my birthday parties as a kid! Looks like a great time!

S. said...

Just precious! I could never get enough of Annslee pics! love the hand kissing thing, that is too cute!

Emmie said...

WOW, what a fun time! Very cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, now you know what she'll be requesting for HER next birthday party. ;)

 
Site Meter