We had a fun time on Sunday going to the Arts Festival at the park. This is an event that always occurs the first weekend in May. Our wedding reception was held at the Parthenon in the park so we usually try to go every year since it was going on the weekend we got married. I remember being concerned about all those white tents at my reception ha ha
Here is Annslee and Daddy with the Parthenon behind them!


Then it was time to dry off and have dinner. You might be fooled by this cute smile into thinking she was ok with going inside...not really!

Never fear..we swam again the next day!

Here is Annslee and Daddy with the Parthenon behind them!

They were selling these coconut filled monkeys and of course we had to have one. She thought the "pina colada" tasted like ice cream...yummy.
All the artwork is by local artisans and it is all very unique and pretty pricey. She really liked these backyard water fountains. Of course she liked this one best and it was almost $600 so needless to say, we don't own it

Before we left we had to swing. Here she is telling Daddy to push her HIGH!

When we got home Daddy went to hit some golf balls while we headed to our pool out back.


Then it was time to dry off and have dinner. You might be fooled by this cute smile into thinking she was ok with going inside...not really!

Never fear..we swam again the next day!







10 comments:
Love her in that Dora swimsuit! Too cute!
That is an action packed day!!
I love that water fountain, too. Very pretty. Annslee has good taste. :)
Love the pina colada mug!! One of these years we will have to come out and babysit your girls so you two can go out on the town for your Anniversary:) We also owe you babysitting time to try to make-up for that thousand dollars my husband owes you!!
She loves that pool! I saw one today (at the pet store of all places) but it looked too small. I need to go to Target and get one.
Kim
My parents went to that and had a great time too.
And of coarse more cute pictures of Annslee.
LOVE the swimsuits AND the coconut monkey - who wouldn't want one of those?!?!
What an awesome weekend!! The pics are great- she is SO cute!
So strange ... but I have been visiting your webpage most everyday and everytime I'd click it would show the March 31st Easter Slide Show and nothing new. I just clicked on your link from another site and found all the updates and your beautiful pictures. Not sure what happened ... :-) Anyway I'm so glad to find all the beautful new posts! Looks like you have been enjoying the great weather...and your wedding photos are gorgeous!
Would you mind if I linked your site from mine?
Michelle
What beautiful pictures!
I asbolutely LOVE that smiley picture of her in her little white cover-up.
Post a Comment