Daddy bought Annslee her first real golf club. She had the plastic kind but refused to use them. He also got her some purple golf balls so you know she was thrilled with that. She had a great time and as usual her facial expressions were cracking us up.
I am trying something new with picassa...just click on the photo below and it will take you to the rest of the pictures. You can choose slideshow to see them best. Enjoy!
13 comments:
That is an adorable picture - I am sure there was fun for all!!!
Those are priceless!!
Cute, cute cute!!
a real golf club and purple balls...hey I want that too!
as usual, annslee is picture perfect......just what I needed to see on this dreary, rainy, 30 degree day.
She'll turn Pro in know time with that gear:) Daddy rocks!
Too cute! I love the golf club and purple balls. Maybe I should try that with Mikayla since neither boy is interested in golfing with dad (well, the golfing part anyway).
I love the slideshow feature you have with Picasa. I will have to give it a try....
Love the expressions and the purple golf balls.
OK, Annslee could not be any cuter on the golf course, and your commentary had me smiling from ear to ear!
I must say Annslee is the cutest little golfer I have EVER seen!!!! I'm sure she will go pro! :)
WOW, that girl has got a swing! I see Pro-LPGA in her future.
Loved the slideshow....what great pictures!
Very, very cute! ;)
All the pictures are great, but the one on your blog is absolutely priceless! Annslee is just so darn cute!!! I'm sure her game will be "up to par" in no time. Great time for daddy and daughter to bond!
Post a Comment