It was beautiful outside so we spent most of our time there. Our wonderful hostess had a huge selection of dress up clothes so Annslee picked a purple dress to wear for a while. As usual she loved the swing the best and seemed to like pushing it as much as being pushed.

She insisted on sitting at the "big girl" table and raised her juice because she noticed Zena did...cracks me up!








8 comments:
That looks like SO much fun - what a great group!!!
I want to come too! That looks like a FUN play group.
Yay..playdate at Rebecca's. sorry we can't come to those anymore. Miss you all.....
How fun to have such a big playgroup!! I am jealous.
17 kids at one house? Holy cow you have a brave group of mommies there! Love the pics--she looks happy to hang out with the big girls!
Ah, a purple play dress AND a play date with the Z Girls - doesn't get any better than that!
Looks like Annslee had a great time. Impressive - she likes to push as much as swinging...uhm, I think she's 'ready' for her little sister!
Fun times and great memories!
You know, I'm soo surprized she chose the PURPLE dress!
These pics make me so anxious for when you guys get little sister! It is going to be a blast for all.
Post a Comment