Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bathtime fun..and then not so much....

I realized last night that I hadn't taken bathtime photos since maybe this post or this one. Bad Mama!! So I grabbed the camera as we headed into the bathroom. Usually she doesn't want to take a bath in our big tub and wants to go upstairs to her bathtub or the shower instead but after tonight I think that will change.

She loved it until I started draining the water. She flashed me a smile then started to add water. I stopped her and got a very sad girl. I know she looks so devastated in the last two photos but I promise she was laughing minutes later as she ran through the house in her "cape" as I was trying to wrestle PJs onto her!

*just noticed the clock...the batteries are dead..I was not bathing my child at 12:30 in the morning ; --also noticed that if you enter through bloglines the slidshow isn't showing up so just hit your refresh button and it will...


18 comments:

Stacie said...

I don't think I have ever seen a sad Annslee face. poor pitiful thing.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Darling tubby pictures! Annslee was having a very good time (can't believe you made her get out!). And what a cute little face you get to look at every day.

kitchu said...

Love the Anslee hairdo! Too funny. And she's cute even with her pout!

Lauren's Nana said...

I agree with Stacie, I have never seen Annslee with such a sad face, even so she is still such a cutie:)

S. said...

Annslee is such a character! You are one mean mommy making her get out. It won't be long until you have 2 in the tub!

Nikki said...

What a great tub! It is obviously her new favorite thing...love the pics. She is such a doll. I can just picture her running around in her little "cape"!

Michelle said...

She reminds me of JiaLi in these pictures--not just because she is frowning at the end--all the pictures are reminding me of JiaLi--who wants a bath like that to come to an end:)

Briana's Mom said...

Love the pictures! Especially the one of the hair straight in the air! My mom used to do that to my hair when I was little. She called it a "Dairy Queen!"

Michelle said...

Fun pictures! Annslee is so, so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Oh my she has a GOOD sad face. I bet she gets a lot with those big brown eyes!! Oh and I love the Ed Grimley 'do! :)

Steffie B. said...

Too cute.....I can't believe how many posts I missed....I had to catch up on them all! ;) We have been thinking about a tee-ball set for Sophia too.

Sherry said...

Look at that sad face mama... Poor, poor Annslee. Go throw that girl back in the tub! LOL!

Jo said...

She has the saddest sad face ever.....

Living to Love said...

How adorable!!! In answering your question, we live in Murfreesboro. We plan to try and attend some of the events. Do waiting families still come?

Mother of 2 Angels said...

That is the first time I have seen her cry!!!!!! I think I would cry too - your bath looks really nice :-)

Connor Register said...

Love the tub pics! Too cute! Mikayla likes the bubble thing too. Every night we have to collect all the "extra" bubbles from her hair and bath wash.

Thanks for sharing your cutie pie!

3 Peanuts said...

These are my all time favorite photos of Annslee! So cute!

Kim

 
Site Meter