Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

No crying this time..I promise

This is for all of you who think I am such a mean mommy for getting her out of the tub ; ) She had to get in last night to wash off the bug spray and sunscreen. The original plan was not to wash her hair (her decision) so I put it up on top of her head in a clip.



She seemed to like it being up and splashed for a while





She located Barney and thought he really needed a bath




Posted by Picasa



A couple of these are blurry because they were "action" shots!!


Finally she decided it would be more fun with wet hair so she started dumping water on her head !

14 comments:

Polar Bear said...

She is so cute with her hair up.
The last few pictures don't come up. :(

I'll come back later.

Michelle said...

Too cute--love the hair in the clip:) JiaLi would never keep one in her hair!

Beckyb said...

You know - sometimes you just have to DO IT RIGHT!!! She makes me laugh!!

Anonymous said...

I love the evolution of her hair in these pictures...down, up, getting a little wet...might as well just dump some water over my head.

Too cute!

Mommy Spice said...

Bath time can be so much fun. S.G. doesn't play in the bath much anymore. She always wants a "fast" bath now so she can watch a 30 minute show before going to bed.

Jo said...

To cute!!! She already has done the traditional tub hair do down.

Polar Bear said...

So cute!

kitchu said...

She is such an adorable little girl!

Karianne said...

you are so lucky that she likes the water on her head. We still have that battle 3 years into it with Ivy, Bec is a fish thankfully!

Anonymous said...

This kid, OOHHH, I just want to squeeze her and eat her up; she's so darn cute. It's amazing how much personality even her pictures exude! I just love her.

Much Ado said...

Cute pictures and love her hair up like that - cute.

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Kids are so funny about bath time!
Sometimes I can't get Thomas in there and then I can't get him out!

Steffie B. said...

Too darn cute.....Sophia loves the tub! I like her hair all pulled up in the clip! ;)

Julie said...

So precious! Love the up-do!

 
Site Meter