
The girls needed a popsicle break...notice the Backyardigans beach towel..love it!
The girls are always so sweet together and we can't wait to swim with them again soon!

Here she is doing some more practicing with wearing hats!

The girls needed a popsicle break...notice the Backyardigans beach towel..love it!
The girls are always so sweet together and we can't wait to swim with them again soon!

Here she is doing some more practicing with wearing hats!
12 comments:
Ah - POOL TIME! Yes, the best part of summer - swimming at The Pool!
The girls really look cute together!
SO adorable... glad they are back in the pool- my fave thing too as a child!
The girls look so cute in their 2 piece suits!
They are adorable AND I love the bikinis!!!
Oh sure, you had to point out the Backyardigans towel--now I'll have to prevent Edward from seeing when I look at your site or he'll want one!! Love the picture of the girls from behind--so precious!
Is it not the best to be able to get the girls out in the water?!?!?! It is so much fun and I love to see the happiness in their faces. Annslee is too cute in her bikini!
Those are the cutest pictures every! I love the one where they are sharing a bomb pop!
These pictures just shout for joy!Adorable!!
Ok....EVERY picture is to die for! ;)
They are so cute!
I work with Mia's grandma! I have been following her journey from the day S sent out the referral picture to everyone at school. When you all were in China my husband would call me at work and ask if I had seen the new Mia pictures. That was when we were first trying to pick a country to adopt from. I credit the pictures of Mia for helping my husband make up his mind that China was the place for us ~ I was already set. :)
Love the pics!! They look adorable! Our pool is finally open too.
Yes. Why do pools open on Memorial Day?? I think come the end of summer your going to have an Olympic Swimmer on your hands. Seems like she loves that water:)
Post a Comment