Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ponytails & a Strawberry Festival

Last night when dad was on his way home Annslee wanted to show him that her hair would go in a ponytail. I had to rush to put it up and then she ran to the window to watch for him. We didn't even have time to throw on some shorts (for her I mean)

Hey Mama..here he is!!




Daddy..tuck your head down like this


Today we headed to the 66th Annual Strawberry Festival. It is the first time we've ever gone but thought it would be fun. Annslee wanted a purple dragonfly on her face and after that we walked around enjoying all the homemade goodies and fun.




Her love for corn on the cob was satisfied with a roasted one on a stick. She thought it was really funny for us each to eat on it at the same time.



A man was there drawing pictures of people and so we thought it would be neat to do one. He did this in about 6 minutes of a two year old who did not want to sit very still or look at him. She was really busy looking around and seeing what to do next. It is a great drawing but hubby and I disagree about whether it looks like her or not...I vote, not really... but I still love it : )



7 comments:

Sherry said...

Corn on the cob at a Strawberry Festival...he he that just sounds funny:) I think the picture of you 2 eating is adorable:) Annslee's hair looks really cute in a pony tail but she looks cute anyway you style it:)

Beckyb said...

TOO much fun! Strawberries and Corn on the Cob - that's Heaven!!!

Shelly and Family said...

I love the ponytail! We finally just got to do Francesca's in choo-choos (seeing how she didn't have any hair on our gotcha day & it took a long time to grow).

And the photo of the two of you eating is so adorable!

Polar Bear said...

I love the picture of the two of you eating the corn. That is priceless.

I would say the drawing resembles her, but I don't think he got her eyes just right. My humble opinion.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day, we thought about going to the Strawberry Festival, but we had just been there to pick Strawberries so we didn't go.

I agree with you, although the picture is cute, I don't think it looks like Annslee (maybe it will look like Malia...lol).

I'm so glad Molly is out of the hospital, how nice of you to offer to go to Charlotte to be near and help...you are a good friend!

Tracy

p.s., the apron is TOO cute!

kitchu said...

How fun! These pics are great- love the one of the 2 of you eating!

Michelle said...

Ponytails are so fun:)
Love the pictures with Daddy!

 
Site Meter