Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2007

Prayers Needed!!!

I got a call from one of our China travelmates and their daughter Molly is very sick. She has been in the hospital since Wednesday and hopefully can come home soon. We were in Charlotte this past weekend and couldn't get together b/c she wasn't feeling well. Finally Lolly went online and did her own research after the doctor's kept saying it was nothing...and it IS somethings. She has been diagnosed with Nephrotic Syndrome..a kidney disease.


They are giving her proteins and so far she is not responding but they are hoping she will. Best case scenerio is she responds and is 100 % better...worst case is she will need a transplant. They are obviously so worried and devestated by this news and poor Lolly hasn't left the hospital since they arrived.


As you can imagine they need all the prayers we can send up! Feel free to go to their website and leave a comment and please keep all of them in your thoughts and prayers.

Here the girls are together last December



4 comments:

Karianne said...

Oh, no! Poor thing. I'm so glad that mommy kept at it.

Keep us posted...

Much love

redmaryjanes said...

I will definitely send up a prayer for your friend. I hope that everything is ok.

3 Peanuts said...

I am praying for Molly. Hope she is better soon.
Kim

Briana's Mom said...

That is terrible news! Little Molly is in my prayers.

 
Site Meter